Common Neurosurgical Conditions
Southern Oregon Neurosurgical & Spine Associates, PC offers the most progressive diagnostic and treatment options for neurosurgical conditions and spinal disorders in Southern Oregon. Due to the vast number of neurosurgical conditions treated by our clinic, we have only listed the most common conditions.
- Tumors involving the brain, spinal cord, nerves, skull and spine.
- Neurovascular disorders such as brain hemorrhages and traumatic or non-traumatic blood clots affecting the brain or spinal cord.
- Brain disorders such as hydrocephalus or malformations involving the brain from birth.
- Infections involving the brain and spinal cord.
- Traumatic injuries involving the brain, spinal cord, bones of the spine, nerves and skull.
- Peripheral nerve injuries in the face, arms, hands or legs.